Dark skin spots or patches are very common issue and affect many people. Even though they’re not classified as a medical problem, they still look very unattractive and everyone who has them tries their best to fix this condition.
They usually appear on the neck, under the arms and on the inner thighs and can be a result of a combination of factors. The most common causes of this condition are ineffective cleaning of the neck area, excessive sun exposure or a genetic issue. The other known causes include diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome, and sudden weight gain or weight loss.
Dark skin patches can be removed using cosmetic treatments but these treatments usually involve the use of chemicals and can be rather costly. People who don’t like to expose their skin to unnecessary chemical treatments or just can’t afford it can use the perfect natural remedy which guarantees amazing results! Take a look!
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- 1 tablespoon of salt
Prepare a smooth cream by mixing all of the ingredients in a plastic bowl. Then, apply this cream on the skin area with dark patches, and let it to stay for about 20 minutes. After that, wash it with plenty of cold water.
Another option to remove dark, almost black skin stains is by using milk, white clay, and lemon. Add lemon and milk in a bowl with white clay, and mix well. Apply this mixture on the skin area and let it stay for about 15 minutes. After that, rinse the skin with cold water.
- Always use sunscreen with appropriate UV protection when going out in the sun;
- Consume foods rich in vitamin E and drink a lot of water;
- Use extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and preferably skim milk for the preparation of the remedy;
- You can also add a bit of coconut oil in the mixture;
- Perform this procedure three times a week, until the dark patches disappear.