Toothpaste is a product that most of us have in our home, and we use it for its intended purpose, to brush our teeth. In fact, we may use it multiple times throughout the day and we certainly use it first thing in the morning and before bed. It might come as a surprise you, however, that your teeth are only one of the many things that can benefit when you use toothpaste properly.
Like many different things around the home, you might be surprised with how much of a difference toothpaste can make when you use it for various purposes. In fact, there are so many different things that you can do with a simple tube of toothpaste, you may just want to grab a couple tubes and keep plenty on hand. Here are 20 to get you started:
1. Hang posters – Apply some toothpaste to each side of the poster and stick it to the wall.
2. Remove Scratches – Apply toothpaste to a soft cloth and rub it on scratches in the car’s paint.
3. Scratched DVDs – Both scratched DVDs and CDs will work again when you rub them with toothpaste.
4. Thermos – Add toothpaste and water to a thermos and shake well. It will eliminate odors.
5. Hands – Wash your hands with toothpaste to remove all dirt
6. Nail polish – Rub some toothpaste on your nail polish to remove it.
7. Carpeting – Use toothpaste to clean coffee and wine stains from carpeting
8. Footwear – Eliminate odors in your footwear and make your shoes shiny like new
9. Smart phones – Clean your smartphone case with toothpaste
10. Irons – Clean your iron with toothpaste to make it shiny like new
11. Pimples – Dry some toothpaste overnight on your pimples and watch them disappear
12. Mosquito bites – Reduce itching of mosquito bites with toothpaste
13. Stains – If you have die stains on your towels, use toothpaste to remove it.
14. Ink stains – Put some toothpaste on your ink stain, let it dry and wash the next day
15. Water stains – You can remove stubborn water spots from your table with toothpaste
16. Foggy goggles – Clean your goggles with toothpaste to keep them from getting foggy
17. Shoes – Clean the dirt from your shoes with toothpaste and a soft cloth.
18. Piano keys – Clean your piano keys with toothpaste
19. Headlights – Use toothpaste on your headlights to make them like new
20. Silver – Restore the shine of your silver products by cleaning them with toothpaste